1. Designing and implementing new features and functionality
2.Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
3.Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
4.Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 20th Oct’20 and 24th Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 4 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.