Our principles ensure the experience is professional, there is transparency in communication between all parties, and that we deliver against expectations. We concentrate on recruiting for accountants in Australia.
Our people are the most important asset we have in achieving great satisfaction for our customers. Our consultants are the hardest working recruitment consultants on the planet. We are passionate about recruitment. We are passionate about helping people into the right companies. We are passionate about guiding our staff to become the best in the market.
We realize recruitment is tough. We want the best.
1. Turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients
2. Work on deep research and deep documentation, about user stories
3. Plan and implement new designs as per the recruitment process of recruiters, candidates, and clients
4. Discuss and explain design software and wireframe tools
5. Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
6. Design graphical user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
7. Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
Job Reference 16485
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 20th Oct’20 and 24th Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Bangalore, Hyderabad, Vishakhapatnam and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must have a UI design portfolio
2. Must have knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
3. Must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field(Job reference 16485)
4. Must be a critical thinker, problem-solver, and a customer-centered individual
5. Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to understand business goals and objectives
6. Must have good hands-on knowledge as a UI-UX designer or in a similar role
7. Must have knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and In-Vision)
8. Must have the latest knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
9. Must have knowledge of Adobe’s range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and Dreamweaver