The Test Administrator position is responsible for providing a secure exam delivery and superior customer service in a comfortable friendly environment.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Comply with all testing procedures and strictly adhere to company policies using careful judgment
2. Check-in testing candidates, verify identification, and explain the exam process
3. Proctor/invigilate candidates while testing
4. Troubleshoot with internal departments to fix technical issues
Complete light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming the floors and sanitizing keyboards after each candidate has finished their examination schedule.
Requirements Our ideal candidate demonstrates teamwork with the availability to work a variety of shifts any day – Monday through Saturday – between the hours of 7:00 am and 11:00 pm. Candidate must be open to flexible scheduling. This is strictly a part-time position and will remain as such, 20:00 hours per week, with an expectation to work more hours if needed. Schedules are available at least 2 weeks in advance.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 14th Sep’20 and 19th Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 5 months
4. are from Pune, Hyderabad and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.