We cater to national and international needs with a presence across multiple states in India and with an ability to deliver in the UK, US, and APAC.
1. Ensuring strict adherence to the existing process and looking for ways of improving it
2. Creating and reviewing of the content
3. Creating curriculums under guidance for a given technical requirement
4. Handling academic/training projects, product development, mentoring, and guiding
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 20th Oct’20 and 24th Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must have an understanding of cutting edge technologies like Java, MEAN stack, testing, and data science
2. Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills and expert-level presentation skills