Selected interns day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Creating content for textbooks and e-learning courses for biology subject
2. Working on reviewing and correcting existing contents
3. Working on test-prep and course content preparation
4. Creating high-quality academic content for biology
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 16th Sep’20 and 21st Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Delhi, Delhi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Should have qualified in B.Sc./M.Sc. in biology, zoology, bio-chemistry, B.Tech (biotech) Pass out batch – (2017/2018/2019/2020) only.
2. Should have good writing skills
3. Should have excellent command over the subject biology concept
4. Should have good knowledge of MS Word.
Candidates who can come to the office to attend an interview should ‘ONLY’ apply. (Do not ask for telephonic or video call interview).
Note – 3 days it will be a work from the office and 2 days it will be a work from home.