We believe that every child if given the opportunity can play, whatever their physical capabilities are. We are an all-inclusive sports academy and encourage children with special needs to join us too.
1. Coordinating the time, location, and cost of the event, along with the services and activities offered
2. Working through all the logistics ahead of the event and ensuring it runs smoothly and that attendees are satisfied
3. Working on the conceptualization and implementation of the marketing strategy to create awareness and execute engaging activities that bring the community together
Note: We are scouting for young future entrepreneurs who have a strong passion for sports and share our vision to join our team. We’re looking for individuals who are self initiators, ready to take full responsibility for their span of area and expand the reach of their sports community to every corner of the city. The individual should share our vision of bringing every child out of home and onto the playgrounds – including children with special needs. To look beyond not only their area of expertise but broaden the possibilities of new games/sports opportunities so that sports become a way of life for our children.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 14th Oct’20 and 18th Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Must have a bachelors and masters in sports management
The individual can pursue sports coaching in his/her free time and at a location accessible to their workplace.