Lloyd Harrington Australia is a leading recruitment company proudly putting people at the heart of our business. Our skilled and personable consultants are experienced in matching suitable candidates to an employer’s job requirements and on the flip side, matching highly talented candidates with their dream position.
Our principles ensure the experience is professional, there is transparency in communication between all parties, and that we deliver against expectations. We concentrate on recruiting for accountants in Australia.
Our people are the most important asset we have in achieving great satisfaction for our customers. Our consultants are the hardest working recruitment consultants on the planet. We are passionate about recruitment. We are passionate about helping people into the right companies. We are passionate about guiding our staff to become the best in the market.
We realize recruitment is tough. We want the best.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Market mapping potential candidates and contacts, and clients within the CRM (this means correctly categorizing and updating details of candidates and contacts and clients in the information)
2. Work on segment-wise market mapping into super-detailed folders using clients’ selection criteria based on job requirements
3. Search/shortlist CVs in line with the job order request; ensure CVs are of a specific standard and are reflective of clients requests in line with clients’ selection criteria
4. Conduct attention strategies to passive candidates to gain interest on open job orders on behalf of clients
5. Keep in regular contact with candidates to review progress, employment status, and performance
6. Pre-screen candidates before their interview for suitability and conduct interviews
7. Record all actions inside the CRM
8. Prepare the candidates for prospective clients
9. Provide information to candidates on clients and job specifications for permanent jobs
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 2nd Oct’20 and 6th Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Hyderabad and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Apply only if you are passionate about recruitment and want to make a career in recruitment
Available work from home till COVID crisis solves.