1. Checking prescriptions to ensure that there are no errors and that they are
2. Dispensing the medicines as per the prescription
3. Billing the medicines dispensed and collect cash
4. Checking the expiry date and batch number of the medicine and compare it with the bill entry
5. Working on maintaining an inventory of the medicines dispensed
6. Recording all pharmacy transactions and keeping cash registers up-to-date
7. Complying with all applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures
8. Working on maintaining confidentiality with respect to customers & medical details
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 26th Oct’20 and 30th Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Anyone from the pharma discipline can apply
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid??1000 on every Sales And Support that you make or deliver.