1. Work on event planning, design, and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
2. Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction
3. Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any events
4. Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
5. Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material, etc.
6. Conduct pre and post-event evaluations and report on outcomes
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 27th Oct’20 and 1st Dec’20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Hyderabad and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid??50 on every Sales that you make or deliver.