An entrepreneurial, hands-on, ops-heavy, and enterprising personality with a high professional demeanor and love for start-ups. Enjoys the process of building things from scratch. Started working right from the first year of college: from field marketing and sales at Coca-Cola to joining the WeWork India founding team in sophomore year and later, handling Growth at an ed-tech company, Openhouse.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Planning the tech stack and product management
2. Coding and debugging the product
3. Improvising the product based on analytics
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 23rd Sep’20 and 28th Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 5 months
4. are from Bangalore
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Should have the hunger to learn and grow
2. Should have the knowledge of MEAN/MERN development (strictly)
3. Should love building things from scratch
4. Should be ready to come to the office