We have a special team for RWA activity. Our network of RWAs or residential societies welcomes your promotions through the canopy, pamphlet distribution, no parking boards, entry & exit boards, notice boards and a lot more.
1. Work with the on-site social media manager to create and implement campaigns
2. Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
3. Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
4. Create an engaging blog and social media content
5. Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
6. Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 10th Oct’20 and 14th Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.