Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Identify top residential societies/apartments in the designated markets
2. Work on visiting the residential society offices and conduct meetings with the presidents/society management/office bearers
3. Work on, onboarding the societies on the network of AIW Media
4. Work on driving approvals for the brand campaign of clients of AIW Media such as HUL, Karcher, Eureka Forbes, Godrej, etc.
5. Work on participating in the training
6. Work on keeping an active pace with the daily meetings with the societies and update the progress
Note: Shortlisted Interns may also be part of ongoing brand campaigns of AIW Media. They will also get an opportunity to be a part of live active projects. This opportunity is available for a very limited time.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 22nd Sep’20 and 27th Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 1 month
4. are from Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 4 to 7 Lac/annum
Want to build a career in the advertising & media industry. Then this is a great opportunity. AIW Media one of the largest residential advertising networks is looking to hire Interns who on completion will get an opportunity to be a part of the young leadership program of AIW Media. Selected Interns will be evaluated for 1 month during the Internship and based on their merit they will be offered the position of assistant manager media operations in designated territories. This will be only for the selected interns on the successful completion of the internship. The salary is the best in the industry and other perks. If you think you are the one and want to build your career in advertising/media. This one is an opportunity you must go for.