1. Design experiments and statistical analysis of results
2. Work on machine learning, algorithms, and computational complexity
3. Extract, transform and clean large (multi-TB) data sets in a Unix/Linux environment
Skills & Requirements:
1. Programming skills
2. Background in machine learning with domain knowledge and experience in the following areas: data-driven statistical modeling, graphical models, feature extraction and analysis, supervised learning, in particular discriminative methods.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 12th Sep’20 and 17th Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.