Equipped with a high level of technical expertise, the company began manufacturing the Analog range of computers in 1989, simultaneously honing its skills in the development of software technology. Mudra soon began blazing new trails in the field of system integration. Indeed, in 1997 Mudra designed and installed some of the largest networking solutions in North India.
Today, Mudra Electronics has burgeoned into a total IT solution provider, designing and installing some of the biggest and most complex LAN, WAN, and Wireless solutions for a wide range of clients including corporate/business houses, financial institutions and banks, public sector units, educational institutes, government establishments, on government organizations, foreign establishments and hospitals.
1. Hiring and managing good people and resources
2. Working on resource productivity and activity charts
3. Creating a fun-filled, positive, and productive work environment within the organization
4. Managing the front desk
5. Managing employee targets and goals
6. Working on target based salary calculations
7. Managing the gem portal and tendering processes
8. Coordinating with all departments and reporting to management
9. Organizing daily and monthly review charts
10. Handling customer followups and feedbacks
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 9th Oct’20 and 13th Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Delhi, Delhi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.