Shashikant Rural Development Foundation (SRDF) is a non-profit organization established in the year 2019 and registered under Section 8 of the companies act, 2013 in Andhra Pradesh.
SRDF is run by a small group of young professionals with a strong passion for changing society as it is today and building a better India for tomorrow. The organization provides socially conscious students and young professionals a platform to serve society and to bridge the gap between the learned and the unlearned through education.
SRDF is focussed on alleviating poverty and social exclusion. We do this through well-planned and comprehensive programs in health, education, livelihoods, and disaster preparedness and response. Our overall goal is the empowerment of women and girls from poor and marginalized communities, leading to improvement in their lives and livelihoods. Now, the organization is functioning in India covering with 3 states, i.e. Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Maharashtra.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Write funding proposals and submitting these to potential donors
2. Implement a variety of marketing strategies and promotional campaigns
3. Recruit sponsors, participants, or volunteers for fundraising events
4. Monitor budgets, expense reports, or other financial data for the fundraising organization
5. Write and send letters of thanks to the donors
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 2nd Oct’20 and 6th Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Chennai, Delhi, Pune, London, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Singapore, Hyderabad, Canada and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.