1. Creating web applications products that improve the lives of millions of users and building delightful user experiences
2. Working effectively with others, working closely with other engineers, designers, product managers, user research scientists and customer groups to build product features and high-quality products
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 22nd Oct’20 and 26th Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 5 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
2. Candidates with knowledge full stack or backend
3. Good experience in Angular, Node, React or similar web frameworks
4. Proficient knowledge of Git and NPM Experience with testing frameworks capable of learning new programming languages
5. You have a track record of developing well-tested software with automated builds and deployment
6. We have a microservices stack where the main actors are written in Java, Golang, Node.js, and Angular.JS.
7. Leadership: You have demonstrated feature development ownership, can lead by example and enjoy mentoring and inspiring other engineers
8. High-energy, company first, positive attitude: Must be motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment.
10. Experience in building highly scalable web services and building/using RESTful APIs and proficiency in Python, Ruby or PHP
11. Experience with Node.js, Express.js and React/Flux/Redux a plus