1. Developing front end web applications using Angular 6, NGRX, Material, Bootstrap, Nodejs (MEAN.io) and other relevant packages
2. Understanding of SQL and NoSQL database systems with their pros and cons
3. Working with databases like MongoDB, Firebase, etc.
4. Working on MVC and stateless APIs
5. Building authentication systems using JWT, OAuth2.0, etc.
6. Building RESTful APIs
7. Working with Redis and its various applications like task queues, etc.
8. Working with full-text search engines like ElasticSearch
9. Working on scaling and security considerations
10. Working according to tight timelines
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 19th Oct’20 and 23rd Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.