Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Analyze how working in capital markets can help
2. Learn fundamental & technical analysis
3. Create financial awareness, opening of 16 demat accounts ( in 2 months) of references, in order to create financial awareness about equity market.
4. Learn how investments work as growth propellers
5. Find the avenues in the capital market
6. Understand the stocks, currency, commodities, mutual funds, insurance, and other financial instruments
7. Work on leads
8. How to do research on the basis of fundamental analysis
9. Stipend is entirely based on performance.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 14th Sep’20 and 19th Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. are from Delhi, Lucknow, Mumbai and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.