1. Visiting active construction sites in your cities under the guidance/coordination of a company analyst
2. Engaging in taking high-resolution images, documenting the construction process, capturing multiple images from different directions
3. Working on making notes on specific project updates and observations, such as basement work in progress, 12th slab completed, etc.
4. Working on sharing information daily through email, WhatsApp, etc. in the required format
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 16th Oct’20 and 20th Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 2 weeks
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Should have a two-wheeler with a valid license and vehicle insurance
2. Should have strong communication skills in English, Hindi, and the local language
3. All graduates/students are welcome to apply
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid??50 on every Site Visit that you make or deliver.