Within a very short span of time, our young team has served a number of clients and helped create positive conversations around their brands. The good news is that we are growing – and fast!
1. Handling client engagement & relationship management: communicate with clients regularly to understand their business goals and required services
2. Working on content marketing: social media, blogs, infographics, etc.
3. Managing social media branding campaigns
4. Working on email marketing & online reputation management
5. Coordinating within the internal teams for effective sent service delivery
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 27th Oct’20 and 1st Dec’20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Experience in marketing, branding is preferred. Understanding of marketing principles is a must
2. In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, online advertising, content marketing, etc.
3. Good communication skills, both written and verbal is a must
4. Being able to articulate campaign ideas to clients and internal stakeholders is essential
5. A command on numbers, marketing effectiveness measurement is
7. Strong project management or organizational skills