1. Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
2. Oversee a social media strategy
3. Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
4. Track and analyze mobile traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
5. Attend Events and conferences and promote DUIT
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 15th Oct’20 and 19th Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid??5000 on every Write-up that you make or deliver.