1. Understanding DBMS concepts and practices for database management and other automation tools, to help browse the web content
2. Comprehending the opportunities and preparing, consolidating, validating, analyzing & auditing data sets
3. Generating reports from various databases
4. Coordinating with teams and resolving all complex application and system issues
5. Identifying and providing resolutions ranging in complexity from medium to high
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 8th Oct’20 and 12th Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must have a good understanding of Oracle, MSSQL, and MySQL databases
2. Must be skilled in database procedures, triggers, functions, views, grants, synonyms, etc.
3. Must have extremely high levels of attention to detail and knowledge retention abilities
4. Must be efficient in working on MS Excel and Google spreadsheets
5. Must have a strong understanding and working knowledge of web crawlers and web scrapers
6. Must be a B.E & BSc (computer science and IT ) student
7. Must have a laptop/desktop and an internet connection at home
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid??3500 on every Data Entry that you make or deliver.