Tjori is an exclusive marketplace of unique designs from India and across the globe. Our vision is to make discovery-worthy products available to everyone who values textile crafts and workmanship. We have a holistic system where we closely work with gifted artisans and designers to curate collections, which is not just beautiful but authentic and one-of-a-kind.
Why art and artisans have suffered due to modernization, irregular supply of raw materials, lack of financial help, low-quality duplications, etc.? Artisans are in a constant battle with big brands and are unable to scale-up their business or find the right collaborations that would lead to a fruitful partnership. Tjori was conceived with the sole purpose to provide the right channel to these talented artisans, to showcase authentic products and to revive age-old crafts. Our aim is to build a strong community where art is safeguarded, celebrated and only genuine products are discovered by our customers.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handle customer’s query through chats and calls related to products, orders, delivery, payment, return, refunds, etc.
2. Giving daily report to the managers.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 21st Sep’20 and 26th Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. are from Delhi, Gurgaon and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests