Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers. Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site.
2. Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers.
3. Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
4. Edit content produced by other members of the team.
5. Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
6. Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 8th Oct’20 and 12th Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.