Incorporated in august 2017, Skillpromise.com, a part of Sana Skill Promise Education Private Limited, is an e-learning platform that helps school students, higher education students, and professionals, engage in skill development programs. Skillpromise programs integrate self-assessment and development need analysis, with an objective of continuous improvement
Skillpromise.com has a mission to create programs with high-quality, well researched and easy-to-imbibe content. In addition to helping individual learners, we offer flexible, cost-effective group memberships for schools, colleges, universities, and corporate. Skillpromise.com has team members from both, corporate and academic world, all of whom are focused on developing skill enhancement programs, with world-class, incisive, and comprehensive content to help you reach optimal levels of your efficiency.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create FAQs (Top 50 – 100) with answers on humanities/healthcare subjects like humanities, sociology, philosophy, history, geography, psephology, political science, economics, English, nutrition and dietetics, physiotherapy, and pharmacy
2. Upload content on company software
3. Create questions for comprehensive assessments on humanities subjects
Note: Students pursuing in above-mentioned subjects only need to apply.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 21st Sep’20 and 26th Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid??1000 on every Subject that you make or deliver.