The founders of Charterpreneurs share an interesting common interest and have transformed their interest in a social entrepreneurship Idea while being associated with different entrepreneurship ventures.
An idea that concentrates on possibilities and opportunities available to professionals while pursuing entrepreneurship as a line of career. Founders spotted a niche in professional social circles, where there was a limited scope to discuss and explore business ideas and entrepreneurship journey. Charterpreneurs foundation is a not for profit organization committed to promoting professional startups and entrepreneurship in India and abroad.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Writing blogs on startups for the website
2. Updating government schemes on the website
3. Designing newsletters
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 21st Sep’20 and 26th Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Delhi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.