1. Obtaining a specialist orientation around the areas of responsibility of the work unit, mainly promoting integrity in businesses and engagement of SMEs in capacity building training, workshops, conferences, webinars, etc.
2. Providing communication & technical support by writing, drafting articles, creation of texts, publications for public relations (e.g. newsletters, blog), short brief /reports, etc. for the Alliance for Integrity’s activities and where applicable
3. Providing management support by preparing for meetings/events, seminars, conference documents including agenda, speakers’ profile, minutes, invitations, etc. as determined by the network manager
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 17th Sep’20 and 22nd Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.