ClayWorks creates workspaces, shared or standalone that inspire people to be at their productive best. ClayWorks’ workspaces are full of character and are attracted to people who create meaningful work. Aesthetically refreshing, every ClayWorks space gives a user a sense of excitement at work. From desks to chairs, from lighting to flooring.
All ClayWorks workspaces have a sustainable responsibility. Using optimal energy, having a waste/recycling plan, buying environment-friendly office supplies and cleaning products are some of the things that we are serious about.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Rate analysis of fit-out and greenfield project activities
2. Monitor and co-ordination of project activities at the site
3. Research and analysis of new market trends with respect to material, process, certifications, etc.
4. Support and control of documentation activities as required in projects
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 6th Oct’20 and 10th Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. are from Bangalore, Bangalore
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Pursuing BE/B-tech in civil engineering from any reputed engineering college (Preferably in Bangalore, affiliated or autonomous)
2. Previous internships if any in related profiles