1. Handle entire bookkeeping including all month and year-end journal entries
2. Work on compilation and preparation of monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial statements for in house use and accounting firm for year-end tax purposes, and statutory reporting such as payroll tax, BAS, and GST, and decision making
3. Maintain employee records including but not limited to hours, salary, mileage, and personal time off, etc.
4. Process payroll weekly, fortnightly, monthly to all employees and file all payroll taxes and forms monthly, quarterly, and yearly as required by statutory laws; maintain payroll files and reports
5. Manage timeslips program including but not limited to reviewing and downloading time, checking for accuracy, and proof/edit as needed; maintain the program and update as needed
6. Maintain all client accounts of the time, billings, and payments; work on collection of accounts receivable when necessary
7. Prepare all client invoicing and vendor payments and subcontractor invoices and payments for management team approval and mailing; prepare all reports requested related to management requests
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 10th Sep’20 and 15th Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Hyderabad and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.