1. Managing customer touch points for the day to day orders
2. Processing orders and following up on dispatches/deliveries
3. Managing customer query resolutions with regards to product/delivery/stock/collaborations etc.
4. Observing customer product suggestions
5. Important to visit Fort Office 2/3 times a week
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 16th Oct’20 and 20th Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must love solving customer issues
2. Must be an active and friendly person
3. Must ensure gentle nudges and polite reassurances to the customers coming back for service