Founded in 2013, there are over 5000+ centers educating more than 50,000 students across the country. Present across the 80+ cities in India, we are charting out an ambitious and exciting journey to take Cuemath global by expanding our international footprint and we would love to have passionate and driven individuals join us in our journey.
1. Make calls for all active and warm leads.
2. Schedule appointments with the parents and explain the product to them.
3. Explain to parents how Cuemath program addresses their needs Schedule Demo classes with the teacher online.
4. Collect feedback and close the sales pitch.
5. Ensure that sales reports are completed on time and accurately meet targets
6. Ensuring all parent queries are resolved within the given TAT.
7. Identifying the prospective market segment and planning strategies with a view to occupy the maximum share of the market.
Ability to work in a fast-paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a dynamic environment.
Strong written and verbal communication in both Hindi & English Language
Analytical mind and attention to detail.
Basic knowledge of MS Office
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 9th Oct’20 and 13th Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Delhi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests