Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Understand the type of cafes our company is willing to partner with
2. Divide your city into different areas and prepare an area-wise list of cafes
3. Look out for at least 6 to 8 cafes in each area that meet our criteria
4. Evaluate the cafes on various aspects and prepare a final list of the cafes to be approached
5. Present the idea to cafe owners using a PowerPoint presentation along with a detailed document on the concept (provided by our team)
6. Collect the data required for onboarding cafes after a successful presentation and complete the necessary paperwork
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 5th Oct’20 and 9th Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 1 month
4. are from Chennai and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
In addition to the fixed stipend, the intern would get an incentive of Rs. 250 based on every successful tie-up with a cafe.