We are the next level, growth partner. Our ZOHO expertise is unmatched for leading innovations that matter most to businesses across the world. Our global team doesn’t just create experiences. We help organizations turn opportunity into action across commerce, marketing, sales, and service.
The BDA is an innovative and collaborative individual who serves our organization’s membership, actively recruits secure membership sales, and develops strategies for membership retention. The individual manages business and fundraising events and markets in our three-community area.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handling sales for all publications, web sites and other new ventures, including event sponsorships
2. Researching best practices in membership and implement best practices for membership benefits
3. Managing, creating, updating, and keeping current the website, social media, master database, e-communications, monthly newsletters
4. Working on membership retention and recruitment (sales), expanding the membership base, including membership analysis
5. Managing, coordinating, and facilitating business before hours, business after hours, and educational sessions.
6. Handling strategic development of ad sales for the experience and handling the coordination and documentation
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 23rd Sep’20 and 28th Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 4 Lac/annum